[Exim] filter

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Gary Ferrer
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: [Exim] filter
I'm running exim 3.33 and IMAP on a Solaris box. Since my client is Outlook Express and the mail filter rules don't apply to IMAP acounts, how do I setup a fiter (ie: I want all To:samba@??? to go into a separate folder automatically instead of piling up in my inbox) on the server? Is it a .forward thing? If someone can point me to the right documentation it would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Please copy me directly as I'm not on the list.

Gary Ferrer
gary@???