[Exim] Problem lookup mysql expansion

Author: Steffen Herold
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Problem lookup mysql expansion
O.K. know my problem changed. I have forgotten that my string contains
whitespaces. But it still did't work.

Here is the new error. Why is here a } missing?

dom_router router called for test@???
route_domain = gmx.de
routelist_item = gmx.de "${lookup mysql {SELECT mx FROM routing WHERE
domain LIKE '${quote_mysql:$domain}'}{$value}}" byname
after handling route_lists items, matched = 1
original hostlist=${lookup mysql {SELECT mx FROM routing WHERE domain
LIKE options=${quote_mysql:$domain}'}{$value}}" byname
dom_router router: error for gmx.de

    message: dom_router router: failed to expand "${lookup mysql {SELECT
mx FROM routing WHERE domain LIKE ": missing } at end of string

test@??? cannot be resolved at this time:
dom_router router: failed to expand "${lookup mysql {SELECT mx FROM
routing WHERE domain LIKE ": missing } at end of string

search_tidyup called

Steffen Herold            IN-Systeme
steffen.herold@???
Curiestr. 2