[Exim] LDAP Lookup

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Joseph Kezar
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] LDAP Lookup
This is my attempt for a super-group lookup.
The intent: an email sent to supergroupname@??? would get directed in this manner.
1.) A lookup would take place for cn=supergroupname and return the many attributes 'member'
2.) Another lookup would happen for "EACH" of the members that get returned from the first lookup.
memberOfGroup=membername.
This is what I attempted(below).
Why it doesn't work. Its returning all the members on one line.
And the second query actually looks like this(when I turn debugging on -d9):
ldap://ldap.doc.state.vt.us/ou=People,o=Vermont Department of Corrections, \
c=US?mail?sub?(memberOfGroup=group1,group2,group3)
As you can see this lookup will fail. Instead I need a lookup for every 'member' that gets returned.

Wish List:
ldap://ldap.doc.state.vt.us/ou=People,o=Vermont Department of Corrections, \
c=US?mail?sub?(memberOfGroup=group1)
ldap://ldap.doc.state.vt.us/ou=People,o=Vermont Department of Corrections, \
c=US?mail?sub?(memberOfGroup=group2)
ldap://ldap.doc.state.vt.us/ou=People,o=Vermont Department of Corrections, \
c=US?mail?sub?(memberOfGroup=group3)

How can this be achieved?
super_group_ldap_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
search_type = ldapm
query = ldap://ldap.doc.state.vt.us/ \
ou=People,o=Vermont Department of Corrections,c=US?mail?sub? \
(memberOfGroup=${lookup ldapm {ldap://ldap.doc.state.vt.us/ou=Groups,o=Vermont Department of Corrections,c=US?member?sub?(cn=${local_part})}})
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
Joseph Kezar