RE: [Exim] Unknown local recipients

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Gary Mason
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: 'Philip Hazel'
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: RE: [Exim] Unknown local recipients
I've tried putting errors_copy = postmaster@??? in the main
section of the configure file but it didn't seem to do anything at all - it
certainly didn't bcc my local postmaster as the manual suggests.

Have I missed something here ??

---
Gary Mason
Renaissance Technical Services