[Exim] Setting maildir with Exim under Linux

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Wahib Nackad
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Setting maildir with Exim under Linux
Hello all,

I would like to configure my Exim configuration file to use maildir instead
of the default mbox under Linux. I compiled Exim with support for maildir
without problem. Now I don't know what rule/lines/parameters/etc to change
into my Exim config file to enable the maildir feature under Linux. I think
it is under the TRANSPORTS CONFIGURATION part of the configuration file but
cannot find any info/help/example on how to do it.

I'll greatly appreciate if someone can send me the correct parameters to add
to the Exim configuration file to enable this feature under Linux. Here are
some other questions that I have regarding maildir support with Exim.

1) Can I use /var/mail as the default spool directory for all users?
2) What should be the correct permission mode of this directory?

Thanks.