Re: [Exim] Follow up to..

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Derrick, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Follow up to..
Quoth Philip Hazel on Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 09:32:59AM +0000
> > I have been able to NFS mount the /var/mail dir from one of my machines to
> > the other, I thought that might be a solution untill my DNS MX records
> > propigate, but there seems to be an issue. I did read in some older posts
> > that there MAY be (is this true?) and issue with NFS and mbox.
>
> We use NFS-mounted (from NetApp boxes), mbox mailboxes on this system.
> That's why Exim is implemented carefully so that it works. :-)

Strangly that's a very similar setup to the freeserve/Energis Squared
one... Wonder why? *grin*

Depending on your original platform, you may have some issues with
locking, so maildirs are a better solution. Or has netapp done some
littel tweek to make that one work fine?

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                         www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun