Re: [Exim] Re: Request for anti-spam feature in exim4

Author: Drav Sloan
To: Drav Sloan
CC: Matthew Byng-Maddick, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Request for anti-spam feature in exim4
Drav Sloan wrote:
> of spam to be relays through our systems. The results we end up
> with are our smarthosts ending up on 'Open Relay' dbs (even though
> we are not the open-relays) and no longer can send mail to allsorts
> of places. This is NOT acceptable and is also something we presently
> have no power over.

(Ooops forgot to mention; we do have abuse teams who then chase up
on reported 'offenses', but I'd rather be pro-active than have to
deal with symptoms afterwards (and often the problem has been spotted
by the time we contact the 'offenders'.

Appologies for the spelling and grammer; it has been a very hectic
morning :)

D.

--
 Drav Sloan - Insane Senior Mail n News Admin - Platform Management - Wicked!
     DDI: +44 20 8371 1295 / Mobile: +44 7968 496977 / FAX: 07968 102077