Re: [Exim] High Load

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joseph Kezar
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] High Load
It seems as though my high load problem is consistent with the generation of exim -bp -q1h threads. Under usuall circumstances, I believe, there is only one occurance when I run 'ps ax | grep exim' of 'exim -bp -q1h'. When my top command tells me that 1 or more threads have reached 99% of cpu
usage 'ps ax | grep exim' yealds more than 1 process with that exact name. When I run /etc/rc.d/init.d/exim stop all is well. And is well for an undetermined amount of time. Sometimes upwards of 1/2 hour(at which point I feel my problem has solved itself). And then it reverts to the same high
load. With one extra spawned process the load goes from .4 to 1.5. If I let it continue to run it will soon spawn another process and the load doubles. And I beleive this goes on until it says no more smtp connections available.
I'm not possitive about that last sentence though.
--
Joseph Kezar