Re: [Exim] Re: Request for anti-spam feature in exim4

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Drav Sloan
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Request for anti-spam feature in exim4
Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> There are plenty of third party blocklists available for this - which can be
> queried using exim.

Of which I'd argue the majority are mostly useless/out of date/have
very bad policies/will not listen to the public.

I also would agree with Sharun; I'd like to see the ability for exim
to maintain it's own db of 'open relays' by verifying this at connection
time from other hosts - (very much like the verify_recipients option).

Is there similar, has anyone heard of anyone managing to impliment this?

Regards,

D.

--
    David Sloan - Senior Mail and News Systems Admin - Platform Management
  Tel: +44 845 272 0666    Fax: +44 20 8371 1167    Email: dsloan@???