[Exim] Re: Request for anti-spam feature in exim4

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Request for anti-spam feature in exim4
+++ Sharun@??? [exim-users] <04/12/01 18:07 +0200>:
> I think many of users have a problems with open relays and spam from
> dialup networks. So, maybe exim can do something like relytest.pl and
> create database of white, black relays and DUL list with exception
> list, like sender_verify_callback_domain feature ?

There are plenty of third party blocklists available for this - which can be
queried using exim. If your service has several users you can get a local
copy of each zone across and serve a local blocklist zone using DJB's rbldns
(http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/rbldns.html). We use that to serve a blocklist for a
set of servers with ~ several million users ... works quite well.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org