Re: [Exim] Mixed Case E-Mail Adresses??

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: George R Kasica
A: Tabor J. Wells
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Mixed Case E-Mail Adresses??
>>       ^^^^^^^^
>>  > >    unknown local-part "carolais" in domain "netwrx1.net"
>>                             ^^^^^^^^

>> see ? exim doesn't make a distinction between cases. i can promise you
>> that. (in fact, i had a little research on this the other day, as i
>> realized i left out lowercase conversion from my mail setup, and i
>> found it doesn't make a flying difference. somewhere along the lines i
>> couldn't reveal even with the highest debug levels, it got converted
>> to lowercase, which just suits my sql table fine).
>
>I think George may be saying that he wants caseful local parts. In which
>case I think he should look at unsetting the locally_caseless option. See
>section 49.15 of the spec for details.
>
>Tabor

Tabor:

You're exactly correct. Where would I place the

locally_caseless=false

setting in my exim.conf file as its not too clear on where it should
go....

George

===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
President                       +1 206 374 6482 FAX
Netwrx Consulting Inc.          Jackson, WI USA
http://www.netwrx1.com
georgek@???
ICQ #12862186