[Exim] Filter file problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ed Murray
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Filter file problem
Hello,

I am running Exim version 3.22 on a Linux system. I am having a
problem with a filter file. Our mail server has several identities to
handle different divisions in the company. The companies (server
names) all defined in the exim.conf file.The problem is when the same
email address has to be used by 2 divisions. Example:

service@???
service@???

Everything to *.comapny.com goes to the same server. The exim.conf
file has defined a.company.com and b.company.com as the same server.

I create a user service and created a filter file to check the
header and deliver the email to the users depending on the header.
The file looks like this:

# Exim filter

if $header_to contains "service@???"
then
        deliver usera
else
        deliver userb
endif

I have checked this is exim -bF and exim -bf and it works. The
problem is when I put it in as the .forward file it does not work. It
does not process the "if" line properly. Everything fails and the
"else" clause it always used.
I used the logwrite function to make sure the $header_to was the
right value and it would show service@???, but the email
would be delivered to userb.
Any ideas?

Best regards,
Ed Murray                          PH# 978-667-9580  Ext: 311
IT Manager FAX# 978-667-6168
Bruker BioSpin                     Ed.Murray@???
               Home Page http://www.bruker-biospin.com