[Exim] IF syntax - is this possible?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marc Perkel
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] IF syntax - is this possible?
Here's what I want to do:

I want to pass a string to a lookup in a file that contains lines of
regular expressions and return a true if the string matches ANY of the
regular expressions in the file.

And by match - I mean the exim regular expression match.

the file might look like this:

credit card.{1,20}(offer|debt|bankruptcy|decision)
accept.{1,20}credit cards
creditors calling
unsecured .{0,20}(master card|visa|credit|loans|debt)
all .{1,9} credit Bureaus?
(bad|no|eliminate|(re)establish|damag).{0,15} (credit|debt)
debt (consolidation|elimination)
life insurance .*no .*exam.*
refinance.{0,9} home
Low.{0,20} Mortgage Rates
avoid bankruptcy

The idea being that I would pass part of the message body to be matched
to the list for spam filtering.

IDEALLY - I'd like to have it also return a count of how many matched -
for a points system.