Re: [Exim] segfault with debugging >= 8

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Kirill Miazine
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Philip Hazel
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] segfault with debugging >= 8
* Philip Hazel <ph10@???> [20011201 12:08]:
> > I do sometimes get delayed messages in the queue end to flush them I run
> > exim -d9 -M message_id. But I seem to have a problem: Exim segfaults
> > when it reaches one router when -d is 8 or higher. Works perfectly whith
> > lower debugging mode.
>
> I know you are now running Exim 4. Do you still get this problem?

Yes and yes.

> > Here's the router causing troubles:
> >
> > relay_block:
> >     driver = domainlist
> >     domains = RELAY_DOMAINS
> >     condition = ${lookup {${sg {$local_part} {^([^+]+).*\$} {\$1}}} cdb \
> >                          {BLOCKED_USERS} {1} {0}}
> >     route_list = *
> >     verify_only
> >     fail_verify

> I think I screwed up. I don't think you should have \$1 - I think it
> should just be $1. However, that shouldn't crash it.

I just tried with $1 - it crashed again.

I've been able to solve the problem by adding a new manualroute router
that would be invoked to pass mail for RELAY_DOMAINS to appropirate
transport. Exim is not segfaulting now.

--
Kirill