RE: [Exim] Unknown local recipients

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Gary Mason
CC: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Unknown local recipients
On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Gary Mason wrote:

> Thanks for that. I now get the error message saying "invalid recipient"
> queued up to the sender. What I would really really really like is to have
> that error message sent to the local postmaster on my server as well as to
> the sender

I didn't get the "as well as" part from your previous post. I thought
you wanted "only to postmaster". Clearly something didn't work, but
that's not of importance, since it wasn't doing what you wanted.

If you just want *copies* of bounce messages, set the errors_copy
option (no need for special directors or anything).