Re: [Exim] Message filter rejects not logged to exim_rejectl…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Greg Ward
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Message filter rejects not logged to exim_rejectlog?
On 30 November 2001, Juha Saarinen said:
> I'm pleased to see that the generic message filter is picking up a lot of
> VBS nasties.
>
> However, these events are only being logged in exim_mainlog. Is there a
> way to have them logged in exim_rejectlog as well?

Attached find a gzip'ed copy of the system_filter I use. It's based on
an old-ish version of Nigel's filter; mainly I reformatted for better
readability, added logging to rejectlog, and changed the wording of the
rejection messages (and put some of them in separate files).

(I gzipp'ed to avoid triggering everyone's Sircam filters, because of
course my filter contains strings like "I send you this mail ...".)

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???