[Exim] segfault with debugging >= 8

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Kirill Miazine
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: Re: [Exim] segfault with debugging >= 8 [SOLVED]
Assunto: [Exim] segfault with debugging >= 8
Hello,

I do sometimes get delayed messages in the queue end to flush them I run
exim -d9 -M message_id. But I seem to have a problem: Exim segfaults
when it reaches one router when -d is 8 or higher. Works perfectly whith
lower debugging mode.

This segfault thing also happen when doing exim -d9 -bh some-ip-addr and
it comes over that router when verifying RCPT TO: address.

Here's the router causing troubles:

relay_block:
    driver = domainlist
    domains = RELAY_DOMAINS
    condition = ${lookup {${sg {$local_part} {^([^+]+).*\$} {\$1}}} cdb \
                         {BLOCKED_USERS} {1} {0}}
    route_list = *
    verify_only
    fail_verify

(this was suggested by Philip a while ago in reply to my post).

RELAY_DOMAINS have similar local_parts and BLOCKED_USERS list users that
have been blocked and should not get any mail.

--
Kirill