Re: [Exim] Queue Message Problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Charles Lee
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Queue Message Problem
On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Charles Lee wrote:

>    I have a questioin about processing one special queued message.
> Why a queue message is deffered as "failed to lookup IP address for
> NULL"
> (the driver of this transport is smtp , and I set the "host" option
> query
> from DB),

That suggests very strongly that the "host" option ended up unset, that
is, the DB lookup did not return any data.

>    I try to run the command "exim -v -M MSG-ID" and "exim -q ", but
> the only deffered reason is "defer (-33): failed to lookup IP address
> for..."

What do you get if you do the same, but use -d9 instead of -v? Send me
the output (not to the list - it will be quite big) and I will see if I
can figure out what is happening, if you cannot understand it.

Philip