Re: [Exim] Regular Expression - Spam Filtering

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Miquel van Smoorenburg
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Regular Expression - Spam Filtering

http://www.google.com/search?q=regular+expression+tutorial
http://www.google.com/search?q=regular+expressions+tutorial

>Something that was cognizant of the minor syntax differences between
>perl, grep, and other regexp implementations would be nice, too..

http://www.google.com/search?q=regexp+differences+perl+sed+grep

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.