[Exim] Regular Expression - Spam Filtering

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marc Perkel
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Regular Expression - Spam Filtering
Working on a new trick for catching spam and need a little help with a
regular expression.

I want to catch spam based on wirds inside of url's within a message.
For example, if the url contains "fetish" it's a spammer. But I only
want to test the domain name and not the web page.

So

http://www.fetish.com/test.htm

is a match - but -

http://www.test.com/fetish/test

is NOT a match

The idea is to test the text IN BETWEEN the http and the first / or
space.

How do I write a regular expression to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Also - my filter is working REALLY well catching spam.

http://www.ctyme.com/filter.txt --- for those who wish to look.