Re: [Exim] Bcc problem ! - Bcc headers in Body of mail !

Author: Dave C.
To: Chris Goh
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Bcc problem ! - Bcc headers in Body of mail !

'End users' should not be sending out official mass mailings.
Mass mailings should not be sent out using common end user MUA software.

Instead, you should tell these persons to give you or other competent
mail admin the list of addresses to send to, the text of the message
they want to send, and what subject (and possibly a discussion regarding
what "From:" address to use), and you/other mail admin can then arrange
to use BSMTP to form the exact headers of the message, and appropriate
RCPT TO:'s (possibly broken down into chunks depending on the number of
recipients)