[Exim] director calling director

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: F?bio Berbert de Paula
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] director calling director
Hi all,

I configured my exim to authenticate users in mysql database,
this works fine !

Now I want to do a crazy thing. When a message comes, it can
be true on two different directors, but only the first
director proccess its.

This is a block of my exim.conf:

# DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION

# look for an alias
virtual_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
search_type = mysql
query = MYSQL_ALIAS
include_domain = true

# look for an autoreply user
send_message:
driver = smartuser
transport = send_message
condition = "${if eq{$local_part}{${lookup mysql {MYSQL_AUTOREPLY_USER}{$value}}} {1}{0}}"

Well, in this case the autoreply user is an alias too. In
this order, Exim deliver the message to the real user for
the alias, but don't process the autoreply. If the order
of directors is inverted, Exim sends the autoreply, but
deliver message to alias, that is not a user, when the
right is find the user in virtual_aliases director.

Ideas ?!?

Thanks from Brasil,

Fabio