[Exim] Exim retry issues

Top Pagina
Auteur: Darren Greer
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Exim retry issues
Hello all.

I recently installed exim in place of sendmail, and I must say it is soo much
quicker than sendmail. I am having issues with the retry settings.

Here is my current setting:
*                      *           F,1h,15m;

My question is this. Accourding to the above it should retry for 1hr every 15m and
then fail. However, it is not doing so. Now, I made this change after I already
had some failures in my queue, and they are still in there. Do I have something
wrong, or are those e-mail files tied to the old configuration. If so, is there a
way to force them to the new rules?

Thanks,

Darren

Darren Greer