[Exim] Upgrade to 3.33, no relay control (fixed!)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Kevin
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Upgrade to 3.33, no relay control (fixed!)
Sometime in the wee hours of the morning, I stumbled upon the answer (and
wouldn't you know it, the first e-mail I got from this list had the fix
too!). I was running it out of inetd, the default config for Debian. Why
this effected it I'm not sure, and don't quite care at this point. Inetd was
running it with -bs. I changed it to run on its own as -bd -q10m, WHAM!
Everything suddenly works now like its supposed to.

I don't know if this is sparsley documented, or I'm just a big dummy. In any
case, the problem did get fixed and I wanted to post a follow-up. Thanks
again for the help and for this list!

Kevin