Re: [Exim] veryify senders but allow userid-*****

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave C.
To: Hanasaki JiJi
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] veryify senders but allow userid-*****
The routers (and/or directors) are exactly what are used to verify
addresses. If its verifying 'foo@???' (and assuming that isnt
your domain), then it calls the (asuming the default config) lookuphost
router, which would accept that address, since there is presumably a
valid set of MX for that domain. This indicates a succesfull verify. If
it called it to verify foo@???, then the lokuphost router would
fail (no such domain, no MX for domain), and there are no other routers
in the default config, so it would fail verify for that..