[Exim] How to make Exim deliver to separate Maildirs for dif…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Juha Saarinen
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] How to make Exim deliver to separate Maildirs for different domains?
Here's something that I can't seem to find in the Spec/documentation.

I would like to set up Exim to deliver mail like this:

${local_part}@??? -> /home/${local_part}/Maildir/new

${local_part)@domainb.com -> /home/domainb/${local_part}/Maildir/new

Both domaina and domainb are in local_domains, and here's the transport
for domainb:

domainb:
driver = appendfile
directory = /home/domainb/${local_part}/Maildir/new
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = mail
mode = 0660

[Directors]

system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch
user = mail
group = mail
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

virtual:
driver = localuser
user = mail
group = mail
transport = domainb

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file = .forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
# filter
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

localuser:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

end

I am adding domainb as a secondary, virtual domain, and already have this
transport for the existing domaina:

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
directory = /home/${local_part}/Maildir/new
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = mail
mode = 0660

If I activate the virtual: director, however, all mail (to both domaina
and domainb) are matched, and get delivered into
/home/domainb/${local_part}/Maildir/new which is of course not what I
intended.

I'm sure it's something obvious, so if someone has any pointers as to
where I should look, it'd be much appreciated.

--
Juha
Take off every sig!