??: [Exim] save mail on relay

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sergey Matveychuk
A: exim-users
Asunto: ??: [Exim] save mail on relay
> I believe you need to tell the mysql_look to do its stuff but tell
> exim to continue on to the next router. Try searching for unseen in
> the Spec.
>
> You can then have a router which then directs to the director you had
> previously. I believe a domainlist router with self=local will do.

mysql_look is director now. You mean I must move it to router and clean up
local_domains?
I believe my routers section will looks like:
# save outgoing mail ($domain <> mydomain)
save_outgoing:
driver = domainlist
condition = ${if !eq {$domain}{my.domain}{yes}{no}}
unseen = yes
transport = copy_transport

# deliver it
lookuphost:
driver = lookuphost
condition = ${if !eq {$domain}{my.domain}{yes}{no}}
transport = remote_smtp

# save local mail
mysql_look:
driver = domainlist
condition = ${lookup mysql{select email from users
email='$local_part'}{$value}fail}
unseen = yes
transport = copy_incoming_transport

# deliver it
local_send:
driver = domainlist
transport = smart_host

Is this right? Will messages with wrong localpart bounced?

----
Sem.