Re: [Exim] save mail on relay

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Adrian Phillips
Para: Sergey Matveychuk
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] save mail on relay

    Sergey> It worked fine. But now I'v moved user's mailboxes to
    Sergey> other server and exim bacame a mail relay.  To do so I've
    Sergey> added this director: mysql_look: driver = smartuser
    Sergey> condition = ${lookup mysql{select email from users
    Sergey> email='$local_part'}{$value}fail} transport = smart_host

    Sergey> Transport: smart_host: driver = smtp hosts = mailserver

    Sergey> And I'v lost possibility to save incoming mail because I
    Sergey> can't add shadow_transport in smart_host transport.

    Sergey> I'v made a lot of experiments and can't understand where
    Sergey> can I "catch" the incoming mail?

I believe you need to tell the mysql_look to do its stuff but tell
exim to continue on to the next router. Try searching for unseen in
the Spec.

You can then have a router which then directs to the director you had
previously. I believe a domainlist router with self=local will do.

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Your mouse has moved.