RE: [Exim] feature request

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Florian Laws
Para: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] feature request

> On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, John Jetmore wrote:
>
> > I would like the once_repeat option of the autoreply transport to be
> > expanded so I could look up the option from a file on a
> per-user basis.
>
> Noted for Exim 4 wish list.

While we are at requesting features for the autoreply transport, :-)
could you please make it possible to look up the Headers of an
autoreply message from a file, or have both headers and body of an
autoreply message in one file? This would make specifying From Adresses
or replying with MIME messages a lot easier.

Or am I missing something and that works with Exim 3, too?

Thanks,

Florian