Re: [Exim] Spam filter Q:

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Frank S. Bernhardt
A: C.B.Bayliss
Cc: Tamas TEVESZ, eramunds, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Spam filter Q:
Yeah, but have you ever seen an e-mail that uses "tit" as a reference to a small bird (except in this list
:-) )?

But seriously, you're right about the word breaks. Without them you're gonna reject a whole lota e-mail
erroniously. Spammers are getting creative too. I'm receiving e-mails where the subjet line contains for
example, not the word "sex" but "s.e.x.". That gets it through my filter. How do you handle that one?

Chris Bayliss wrote:

> > On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Jan Erik Amundsen wrote:
> >
> > > if $body_content-type: matches "fuck|shit|lesbian|tits|cash"
> >
> > honestly, how many mails have you ever seen (or even heard of) that
> > have a content-type like these ?
> >

> Loads of them have these words in the message or message headers.
> $message_body or $header_subject would be a better place to search for
> a match.
>
> However, unless words are delimited by breaks, you hit the Scunthorpe
> problem. Filtering out tits seems a little harsh; according to my dictionary
> the word tit is also used to mean a small bird.
>
> Chris Bayliss
>
> --

Regards

Frank S. Bernhardt