[Exim] Exim & MySQL Lookups: Binary Not Installed?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Bastian Bense
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim Mailing List
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Exim & MySQL Lookups: Binary Not Installed?
Hello folks,

I've got a remarkable problem with EXIM and MySQL lookups, and hope
someone can give me advice how to fix it:

I've built Exim with MySQL support (MYSQL_LOOKUP=yes in makefile) and
i've taken the config file from a working machine and made changes to it.
Now I try to run exim and it tells me:

Starting up sendmail (EXIM)...2001-11-19 17:43:17 Exim configuration error
main option "mysql_servers" unknown in line 46
startproc: exit status of parent of /usr/sbin/sendmail: 1

I also tried to use the exim binary from the other server where it
worked, checked the installed devel-packages and searched the mailing
list archive for the problem but I still don't have a clue.

If i comment out the 'mysql_servers' option it says:

Starting up sendmail (EXIM)...2001-11-19 17:45:35 Exim configuration error
lookup type "mysql" is not available (not in the binary - check buildtime
LOOKUP configuration) in line 178
startproc: exit status of parent of /usr/sbin/sendmail: 1

But the makefile is set up properly.

Thanks.
--
ulrichbense.de/kundenservice           Ulrich Bense GmbH
digital workflow                   Borkener Strasse 134a