著者: Dave C.
To: jens-ingo brodesser
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] precedance of rejections

You probably want to set the option below. This will cause your mail
server to not accept mails that are addressed to recipients that dont
exist, and they will be stuck on the sender's system instead of yours.
Since that will usually be the system the spammer is using to spam,
that is a good thing..

receiver_verify           Type: boolean         Default:  false

When this option is set, the addresses of recipients received from a
remote host are verified as they are received, provided the sending host
matches "receiver_verify_hosts", the incoming address matches
"receiver_verify_addresses", and the sender address matches
"receiver_verify_senders", if either of the last two are set. If an
address is invalid, an incoming SMTP call gets an error response to the
RCPT command. If an address cannot immediately be verified, a temporary
error code is given. The "receiver_try_verify" option is less severe: it
operates in the same way, except that an address is accepted if it
cannot immediately be verified. Verification failures are logged.