[Exim] TLS Relaying Problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Guenter Riess
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] TLS Relaying Problem
Hi,
I have some configuration trouble with relaying mail over SMTP-AUTH.
I need the following configuration:
- all local users are allowed to relay (with/without TLS) [works fine]
- all users from the internet may only use our mail-server to relay if
they use TLS encryption A N D they can authenticate themself with
user/passwd
All the parts seems to work, BUT the problem is, that currently every user
outside can relay mail if he connects via TLS to our mail-server (with or
without user/passwd authentication) . How can I restrict my configration?
Currently the configuration looks like the following:

host_accept_relay = localhost:172.30.0.0/16:OFFICIAL-IP-ADDRESSES

tls_verify_hosts = *
tls_advertise_hosts = *
auth_over_tls_hosts = *
tls_host_accept_relay = *

How can I restrict exim only to relay mail from users that can autthenticate
them self with a SMTP-TLS connecttion? Whats wrong in the configuration above?

Regards,
G. Riess