Re: [Exim] Question for Sheldon re: "Checking for rejected m…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
Para: Juha Saarinen
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Question for Sheldon re: "Checking for rejected mail hosts"

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:36:27 +1300, Juha Saarinen wrote:

> OK... this is odd though, I don't seem to have those Exim docos on any of
> the FreeBSD boxes under my command -- 4.2 and 4.3-STABLE. The info docs
> work though. The POST-INSTALL-NOTES are in /usr/ports/mail/exim however.

POST-INSTALL-NOTES only made it into 4.4-RELEASE.

> It's Exim 3.30 -- is this new for 3.33 (noticed there's a "NOPORTDOCS"
> ifdef)?

Remember that the FreeBSD ports tree evolves pretty much independantly
of FreeBSD and 3rd-party releases.

We're getting off topic, though. Many people on this list have no
interest at all in FreeBSD. If you have more questions along this line,
send me private mail.

Ciao,
Sheldon.