Re: [Exim] Question for Sheldon re: "Checking for rejected m…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Juha Saarinen
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Question for Sheldon re: "Checking for rejected mail hosts"
On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> If you send me a patch, I'll gladly have the port install it into
> ${PREFIX}/share/doc/exim along with POST-INSTALL-NOTES.

Ahhh... ${PREFIX}/share/doc/exim was a new thing. Upgraded to 3.33 and
there it was. Want a patch for both POST-INSTALL-NOTES, plus a small
script that patches /etc/periodic/daily/460.status-mail-rejects?

--
Regards,

Juha
Removing sig! For great justice!