Re: [Exim] PAM Libraries?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Doug Lawlor
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] PAM Libraries?
On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 14:56, Doug Lawlor wrote:
> Hello, I am trying to compile Exim with PAM support but need to know where
> to get the PAM libraries. Where does one get these? I did a search on
> 'www.perl.com' but can not find any information on them.

PAM will come as part of your O/S - if your O/S supports PAM
authentication then it will be using it for pretty much all user
authentication. You may need to additionally install the development
libraries to compile exim (ie on Red Hat you need the pam-devel package
to compile, but not to run, exim).

You can PAMize a non PAM system, but thats seriously complex work.

    Nigel.