著者: Philip Hazel
To: V. T. Mueller
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] exchange and multidrop
On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, V. T. Mueller wrote:

> This does not work due to the way our Mysql-lookup works. After doing more
> rtfm and also assured by the answers here on the list, I believe that
> "envelope_to_add" is all what can be done on my side (it's been active all
> the time), all other dutys are those of the exchange admin.

I realized another point that I forgot before. Whether or not you use
envelope_to_add, you can arrange for multiple deliveries to the same
local transport to cause only one copy of the message to be written by
making use of the "batch" option in the appendfile transport. You will
have to set up a special transport that is used only for the multidrop
mailboxes, because you don't want this to happen for ordinary mailboxes.