[Exim] lookup pgsql syntax?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Hamilton
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] lookup pgsql syntax?
I am trying to migrate from mysql to pgsql. I have mail searches
working under pgsql, however I cannot get server conditions to work.
They work using a mysql syntax but no pgsql.

plain:
  driver = plaintext
  public_name = PLAIN
  server_condition = "${if and { \
                        {!eq{$2}{}} \
                       {!eq{$3}{}} \
                        {crypteq{$3}{${lookup mysql{SELECT crypt FROM
passwd WHERE id='$2'}{$value}fail}}} \
                        } {yes}{no}}"
  server_set_id = $2
#
#                        {crypteq{$3}{${lookup pgsql{select crypt from
passwd where id='$2'}{$value}}}} \
#                        {crypteq{$3}{${lookup pgsql{select crypt from
passwd where id='$2'}}}} \
The bottom two attempts to replace the mysql lookup both fail with 'no'
after actually receiving the password as the return from the select.
So how is this not working?

Thanks,
Chris Hamilton