Re: [Exim] LD/Exim errors

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Gary Ferrer
A: Jethro R Binks
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] LD/Exim errors
If I have further problems, I'll look at that. It appears that the
following was missing from my exim makefile:

TLS_LIBS=-R/usr/local/ssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto

Location of runtime library. I had the -L specified only for the last
compile. Anyway, I have both link time and run time paths set and it seems
to be working. I did have it this way at the beginning and I had problems.
Mystery!

Thanks so far.