RE: [Exim] exim sending duplicates of mail after completion.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ed Pascoe
Para: Exim-Users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] exim sending duplicates of mail after completion.
I've checked, definitely no other completion lines.

The frustrating thing is that this seems to happen two or three times a day
to a very few users, so spotting it is very difficult.

It might well be something to do with the queue runners, some of the
duplicates are 5 minutes give or take a few seconds apart from each other
( exim runs as /usr/sbin/exim -bd -q5m) I'll increase the time to 20 minutes
and see what happens.

Any suggestions on how to go about testing the file locking?

Ed.