著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Gary Ferrer, Exim Users
題目: Re: [Exim] LD/Exim errors
On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 11:30, Philip Hazel wrote:
> It tries to run the same binary again, and this time gets a libssl
> problem. That is extraordinary. How can it run it once OK and not a
> second time?
>
> Have you tried using truss to try to debug this? I think that might be
> the answer. Remember to set the flag that makes it follow subprocesses.

Do you or even possibly the OS sanitise the environment - specifically
are there any LD_* environment variables that are getting disposed of?
Some loaders will scrub LD_* variables on startup for setuid programs so
that you can't substitute your own library in and then play havoc with
your code running in a setuid environment.

    Nigel.