Re: [Exim] LD/Exim errors

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Gary Ferrer
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] LD/Exim errors
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Gary Ferrer wrote:

> I simply wiped exim and started from scratch, re-installed exim and I'm back
> to square one: mail gets stuck in the queue because of a library problem I
> have. Here's the output of exim -d 9 gary@???:
>
> (/var/backup)-->/usr/exim/bin/exim -d 9 gary@???
> Exim version 3.33 debug level 9 uid=0 gid=1

... so, it is quite happy to run the Exim binary.
<snip>

> LOG: 0 MAIN
> <= root@??? U=root P=local S=287

... and a message is received.

> exec /usr/exim/bin/exim -d9 -Mc 163t8z-0006nT-00
> ld.so.1: /usr/exim/bin/exim: fatal: libssl.so.0.9.6: open failed: No such
> file or directory

It tries to run the same binary again, and this time gets a libssl
problem. That is extraordinary. How can it run it once OK and not a
second time?

Have you tried using truss to try to debug this? I think that might be
the answer. Remember to set the flag that makes it follow subprocesses.