Re: [Exim] Flexible autoresponder in system filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Greg Ward
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Flexible autoresponder in system filter
On 13 November 2001, Dave C. said:
> I wouldnt use the system filter for autoresponders - instead direct mail
> for the address that you want to autorespond to, to a local account, and
> use a user filter instead..

Hmmm, that sounds like wise advice. Would solve the whole "multiple
recipients" problem at a stroke. Only hitch is that the addresses
involved don't really have local accounts. Guess I could cook something
up, but it seems more sensible to do central, per-address filtering as
in section 47.3 of the spec. I'll play around with that.

Thanks --

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???