Re: [Exim] Wrong File permission

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Gordon McKee
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Wrong File permission
On 2001-11-13 at 21:25 -0000, Gordon McKee wrote:
> Silly me set the file permission on the mail dir wrongly so exim has
> stored the messages as frozen. How can I unfreeze the message and get
> exim to deliver them to the correct user account or forward them on etc.

<http://www.exim.org/>, "Documentation and FAQs" in left panel, then
"The Exim Specification"; the large panel on the left has a Concept

frozen messages: forcing delivery, [2]

So there are two entries.

Alternatively, just looking at the command-line options.

If you have the source around, then in doc/spec.txt there's a plain-text
version of the Specification. Use your favourite pager and search for
'frozen'.

Hint: the most convenient options are the variations of -q (but not -q
itself).
--
"Software - I wouldn't trust it, I've seen who writes it." -- Richard Clamp