[Exim] transport to local users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Louer, Jean Louis
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: [Exim] transport to local users
Hello,

Here is a little configuration problem that I could not fix with the FAQ or
other documentation :

I have a domain name wich is located on machine that I do not own. It sends
all the mails of my domain name (mydomain.org) to my personal mail address
(myself@???)

On my pc, I get my mail with Fetchmail, Exim and Procmail with this
configuration :
qualify_domain= mydomain.org
local_domain= localhost:mydomain.org:maison.mydomain.org
smart_host= smtp.provider.com # (with the right syntax)

The hostname of my pc is : maison

The things that are OK :
- All local users can receive and send mails to each others
- Every users can send mails outside, on remote hosts.

What is wrong :
-Outside mails are not transfered to local users but to myself, even if they
still have the header :
To: user@???
But the "Enveloppe-To:" is "myself@localhost"

Thank you for any suggestion, idea, URL...

Jean-Louis Louere