Re: [Exim] Virus Scanning with mailhubs

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Gyan Mathur
A: exim-users
Cc: Gyan Mathur
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Virus Scanning with mailhubs

> We're doing exactly this, pretty much.

> On the mail scanning host I'm running ECS Soton's MailScanner with McAfee
> (the comment about the EOL on McAfee was interesting, I didn't know about
> that), but I guess the same idea would probably work for amavis and
> exiscan, which I did briefly look at.

While we are on this topic: has anyone got any experience of (or know
anything about) a commercial product supplied by a firm called
Brightmail? Their web site www.brightmail.com contains some
information but nothing very specific about what the product does and
how it works, though it looks as if they supply a server and you are
supposed to pass mail through it for virus scanning.

I've been asked to look at this, so any information will be welcome!

Gyan.