Re: [Exim] LD/Exim errors

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Gary Ferrer
Para: Tabor J. Wells
CC: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] LD/Exim errors
Tabor,

You made me look at this one more time and I found the problem:

Somewhere I read that I can have both the following in my makefile:

TLS_LIBS = -L/usr/local/ssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto
TLS_LIBS = -R/usr/local/ssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto

So I did that.

When I recompiled exim with "TLS_LIBS = -L/usr/local/ssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto"
only, the resulting binary didn't give me any trouble.

I'll monitor things over the next week. Thanks to all who have helped me
out. The exim-users group has been very responsive.

Regards,

Gary Ferrer.