Use of the list - was Re: [Exim] Procmail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: [Exim] Procmail
Asunto: Use of the list - was Re: [Exim] Procmail
On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Marc Perkel wrote:

> If you aren't going to answer my question - don't respond. I don't need
> your smart assed answers. Most everything people ask here is probably
> somewhere in the manual.

I'm not particularly getting at Marc, but the number of threads which
quickly degenerate into "RTFM", "no, I'll post here if I like" has
reached the point where I'm going to unsubscribe, and use the archives at
    http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/
for anything I want to know and can't find in the docs, on the website,
or in the book.

I haven't many answered many questions recently so I wont be a great
loss to the list, but just in case I'm starting a trend, I'd like to
alert readers to my reasons.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna