Re: [Exim] breaking out of system filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Pazarena
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] breaking out of system filter
|Subject: Re: [Exim] breaking out of system filter
|Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 16:27:10 +0000 (GMT)
|From: Philip Hazel <ph10@???>

|On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Jim Pazarena wrote:

|> I have a line in my system filter which lets Sender: from spam pass thru.

|> I thought I would try letting my SPAM account be a "trusted" user to
|> prevent the "spam" name from showing up in the delivered message, but I
|> can't figure out now how to have my system filter realize that it is
|> allowed to send the offending email, because I have no header records
|> to pick up on. (does this make sense?)

|Use the -oMr option to set a "protocol value" that is unique. This is
|what people usually do when playing the same trick with automatic spam
|filters. Then you can test $received_protocol in the filter.

Is it possible to have a ROUTER sense this received_protocol ?
The machine I do my spam examination on uses a smart host. The smart_host
doesn't see this $received_protocol; I could get my examination machine
to route directly if my ROUTER section could sense this setting.

--
Jim Pazarena  Box 550                 mailto:paz@qcislands.net
              Queen Charlotte  BC     http://www.qcislands.net/paz