Re: [Exim] system filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Odhiambo Washington, Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] system filter
On 2001-11-12 at 11:14 +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> Somewhere near the top of my system filter, I've put the following filter:
>
> if ${lookup{$sender_address}lsearch{/root/Exim-filters/exemptions}{yes}{no}} is yes then
> finish endif
>
> My intention is that if $sender_address lookup succeeds, then no futher processing
> should be done on the e-mail. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. I have few
> rogue clients who _MUST_ be allowed to send executables.
>
> I'd hoped that placing that at the top makes it be processed first, yes? If that is
> true then my filter rules aren't correct, yes?

Yes. Yes.

> Thanks for the pointer, and correction, for ye who can point out my stupidity in this
> one ;)

You provide no useful debugging info.

How about creating a test message, which should match the relevant
conditions above, using a 'From ' line at the start to set the
sender_address, and then using the -bF option to test it?

$ exim -bF /path/to/system-filter <sample-message.txt

Also, try -d<number> to get some useful debugging about the lookup
itself.
--
"I was like Frankenstein's monster, with people following me with pitchforks
because of [spamming]." -- Walt (Picklejar) Rines, CEO of TargitMail.com